Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Volunteer Blog Now Created

 http://giveyourtime.blogspot.com PASS IT ON

Each year around the holidays my family and I take some time out of our hectic schedules to do something nice for the less fortunate. This year I found it difficult to find something kid friendly for our family to do.  I did all the Google searches I could think of "Charity" "Volunteer Ideas" etc... But, it took so long and I became easily frustrated and realized (Lightbulb) why don't I take some of my own time and create a Blog so that people like myself who do not have the time to do searches on the internet can find all the info they need all in one spot.  I am looking to Flugpo subscribers to help me out by passing this blog around to your friends and family.  It may even be written about in the Chicago Parent Magazine!!! I will keep you posted about that one :)

Hope this Blog is finding all of you well and hope to get some great ideas e-mailed or posted on the blog-
Leslie@LoveToPromote.com

No comments: