Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

How to Choose a House

When I got my current job through an online jobs posting site, there were a couple of goals my husband and I agreed upon, now that our income was back to the amount we were used to. One of the goals my husband and I agreed was to make sure that 2008 does not end with us still living and renting an apartment. I totally agree with him; I feel that we're making our landlord the richest person ever (lol).

In my country, there are currently only a few good sites for online ads, particularly those for housing. We tried to surf before for houses for sale, or those available for a certain monthly installment plan, like a rent-to-own plan, but whenever we called someone we liked, it was either the house had already been sold or the seller had already changed his/her mind. More often, the ads are already old, about 6 months or so, so whenever we contact a person either the terms have changed or as I said, the house is already sold.

Since I can get a government loan for housing, we were planning on buying a house and lot somewhere convenient and near to a school for my eldest daughter Keisha, who'll be starting school this June. It should also be accessible since we only commute, and must have a church that's near enough so I can take both my kids with me.

It's such a shame that we don't have these much online classifieds like the ones I see often on the web. It would have made my online house shopping a lot easier and convenient.

No comments: