Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Freebie with Any Purchase!


"Featured Ad from Flugpo, where free classifieds meets social networking."

Just busted out a bunch of these cute little diskette notebooks made from all recycled material that my day job was going to throw out.

Lets give them a little more life, and help out on the overflow of trash!!! These notebooks are made up of beading twine, cardstock, and 2 floppy disks. The floppy disks were never even used! No need to waste it!

So flip through my etsy (link below), purchase any item and convo/message me that you saw this ad on the greatest website in the world Flugpo, and I will include a diskette notebook for you! colors vary. Request a color (green, red, orange), if I have it still, i will send it out to you.

Oh better yet too, Im also offering free shipping on any item in my etsy shop, so not only will you get a free diskette notebook, but also free shipping!!! you can't beat that offer!!! Sugareedesigns.etsy.com

Get the most exposure for your free online classifieds through Flugpo!

No comments: