Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Flugpo Is Better Than Craigslist

I have always loved Squidoo. I have built a nice little collection of Squidoo lenses. Well, when Squidoo came out with their latest creation Hey Monkeybrain!, I just had to make a new lens!

The idea of Hey Monkeybrain! is to make a statement and let other people either agree or disagree with you. Considering that I must be Flugpo's #1 fan, I declared in my lens that "Flugpo is better than Craigslist!". So far, everyone has agreed!!

Hear what others are saying:

“Flugpo really is pretty cool. Who said classifieds couldn’t be safe and FUN!”

“I would have to agree. I don’t feel the same kind of security when I place ads on Craigslist like I used to. Flugpo seems to take the proper measures to protect its community.”

“Can you really trust classifieds? Now you have all the tools in order to. Flugpo is innovative. Classifieds have been given a unique “facelift” on this social/business networking site. It gives members the opportunity to interact with buyers and sellers like no one else has done before and the stress on security/privacy is very re-assuring. Lord knows the horror stories connected to Craigslist. This is classifieds in a friendly way. Thumbs up!”

“I use flugpo and I love it. It’s only going to get better as it grows…unlike other sites that tend to get more and more shady.”

“Absolutely, you cannot even compare the two. Flugpo makes everything so much more personal and safe…I won’t ever go back to shady CL!!!!”

What do you think now? Everyone loves a good debate. Visit Flugpo Is Better Than Craigslist and see what all the fuss is about!

No comments: