Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Health Blog



If you like following the latest medical news, then Texas Medical Freak is the blog for you! It covers numerous medical issues like autism, breast cancer, migraines and more. Follow this blog to get information about physicians and the latest research.

Do you think that you should be on the TV show "House" and think, "hey, I need that doctor!" Well, this is the blog for you. For the past 4 years, I have been going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what is wrong with me. They all agree that there is something medically wrong with me, they just don't know what... Basically, I have not felt quite normal since my 9 year old son was born. It is very frustrating. I hope that some of these links will maybe help you or lead you in the right direction. Find some answers with Texas Medical Freak.

Get the most exposure for your free online classifieds through Flugpo!

No comments: