Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Did You Make Any Resolutions This Year?

Featured Free Classified Ad From Flugpo.com


I did. However, I don't call them resolutions anymore. I prefer to call them goals and to set a realistic time frame.

I am ashamed to admit that I smoke. I have had this horrible habit for too many years. I started as a teenager as so many children do. I have tried unsuccessfully to quit smoking many times.

I am taking a different approach to it now. I have started a blog called Quit Smoking Together. It has already attracted other smokers who are wanting to quit. My goal is to form a community of support and optimism for living a cigarette free life.

I would like to invite anyone that would like to quit smoking to visit. See if you think it could be a place that might help you break the habit. Together we can do it!

Get the most exposure for your free online classifieds through Flugpo!

No comments: