Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thoroughly Tedious Thursday



It has been cloudy and rainy all week long where I live. I am starting to forget what sunshine looks like. I beleive this weather pattern is supposed to last at least through the weekend.

This has been a slow day on the Internet. There is not much going on. Many sites that I frequently visit have not been updated (including my own blog!). I have a feeling it will be somewhat slow during the remaining days until Christmas. People just have more important tasks to take care of right now.

There was an interesting discussion on the Flugpo forum entitled Why so quick to lose temper this time of the year?. The holiday season can be stressful for many reasons. There is much to do and when you add that on top of your already busy schedule, it can takes its toll.

I would like to have some fun and I hope someone will join in. This is pretty simple but let's play a game of music. I will tell you my three favorite songs ever, and you tell me yours. (It is hard to pick but I think I got them!) Game?

  1. Hotel California by The Eagles
  2. Against The Wind by Bob Seger
  3. Southern Cross by Crosby, Stills & Nash

No comments: