Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Roommate wanted LAURENCE HARBOR, NEW JERSEY

From flugpo's free classified ads:

I am looking for a roommate for January 1st

  • Lease: January 1st-August 31st (7 month lease)
  • Rent: $900
  • Utilities: Usually Run around $100.00 per person (Which includes, cable, internet, phone, gas etc) You have your OWN bathroom IN your bedroom
  • Type: Townhouse Includes- *Garage *Driveway *2 bed, 2.5 bath *Kitchen (Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove, Oven etc FULL kitchen) *Dining Room *Living Room *Back Patio *Washer/Dryer
  • Community Amenities::: *Small Gym *Tennis Courts *Park *Pool *Club House (available for rent for parties) This townhouse is a split level When you walk in the house there is a 1/2 bath, closet and door to garage Downstairs is one big room we have couches down there and a tv its one big 'hang out' room The middle level has the kitchen, living room, dining room, and back patio The 3rd story has the two bedrooms and washer/dryer
  • About Me::: I am a 20 year old female, I currently live here with another roommate whom will be moving out (to move in with her BF in january). I go to college and work in Manhattan. I have a small dog (10 pounds). I am a non smoker. I am semi-clean. I like to have a good time, Id like a roommate who I can get along with and become friends with. I am originally from Newport beach California.
  • About You:: You are a Female in your 20's. You have steady pay and can pay rent and utilities On Time. You like to have fun and hang out. This is a NON SMOKING house (you can smoke OUTSIDE) not my rules, its the landlords rules sorry. 5 Minutes from Matawan Train Station 2 Minutes from Bus Station Pix available upon request PLEASE NO ONE FROM OUT OF THE U.S. NO MALES (Unless its a couple) NO ONE OVER 30 Thanks!

Click To Respond To This Ad



Get the most exposure for your free online classifieds through Flugpo!

No comments: