Join Flugpo Today And Discover The Difference!

Click Pic Below To Buy And Sell For Free!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Flugpo Reader Feedback

Flugpo likes to share feedback we recieve from our community. One of our members, Deon, wrote this:

"I hear "Flugpo" is a great site for networking, buying and selling items that are worthy of being solicited... I have a clothing line that I am starting called "smoke session 44". Right now, I have have tall tee shirts available. Please view my pictures so you can see my nice size selection. I have these colors in 2x,3x, & 4x...All shirts are tall tee's...High quality silk-screen printing on every t-shirt...From an exclusive clothing line called "Smoke Session". All shirts are BRAND NEW and in package. $25.00 per T-shirt. For all purchases I can be reached at: (916) 468-9418 ask for "Deon" or D_King12@yahoo.com"


Apparently Deon realizes how Flugpo can help you network. Using our free classifieds can help you to sell your products and services. This is a wonderful system to use whether you are an indiviual selling an item or a small business who needs some free advertising.

Thank you for your feedback and keep it coming! We love to hear from our community members.

No comments: